Press Archives, Links, Media, etc.
GlobalWIN provides a dynamic forum for women executives and thought leaders in academia, government and business who are passionate about innovation and its potential to advance critical policy issues.
We are pleased to share these articles, links and other items of interest with you.
Document Archives – Helpful documents from GlobalWIN members and partners
- July 29, 2012: Remarks from Acting Commerce Secretary Rebecca Blank at the Third Annual GlobalWIN Innovation Luncheon, held at the Library of Congress.
- March 22, 2012: Article from Reps. Wasserman Schultz and Emerson coinciding with GlobalWIN roundtable discussion and commemorating Women’s History Month.
- April 15, 2011: Career Development Seminar – Articles on how to make the best professional presentation, as well as a list of helpful links to other resources.
View our photo archive from past events here.
- January 30, 2013: GlobalWIN announces that Congresswoman Martha Roby has joined GlobalWIN as its new Honorary Co-Chair
- November 29, 2011: GlobalWIN announces that Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson has joined GlobalWIN as its Honorary Co-Chair
- July 26, 2011: GlobalWIN Second annual luncheon press release
- April 28, 2011: Bell: Technology Tells a Story, The Wall Street Journal
- April 13, 2011: Verizon Foundation gives $60,000 to Tufts for girls’ STEM education
- April 4, 2010: Why So Few Women in Silicon Valley? NYTimes.com
- January 13, 2010: Cruel reflections from the White House’s glass ceiling
- December 17, 2009: GlobalWIN launch press release.